ABC Dry Powder Fire Extinguisher
KANEX Dry Chemical Powder Stored Pressure Fire Extinguishers (ABC Dry Powder Fire Extinguisher) are specially designed for high performance and to achieve rapid Fire knock down capability for protection of light ordinary and high Hazards. These compact and portable extinguishers are suited for industrial, commercial and Domestic Fire protection needs.
Dry Powder Stored Pressure Fire Extinguishers filled with specially fluidized and silicon zed mono ammonium phosphate dry chemical with MAP 50% as per standard requirements. It chemically insulates Class A fires by melting at approximately 350°F and coats surface to which it is applied. It smothers and breaks the chain reaction of Class B fires and will not conduct electricity back to the operator.
Applicable Fire Areas
- Petrol & oil burning
- Offices & Banks
- Light manufacturingMachining operationsWelding areas
- WarehousesGas/fueling stations
- HotelsPaint processing areasSchoolsRestaurants
- Parking garagesMaterial handling vehiclesMaintenance facilities
- Construction sitesPropane filling and storageRepair shopsElectrical equipment rooms.